Here is a picture of Carmelo's house. If you double click it you can see there is a row of pallets in front of it which contain the roof tiles that have been sitting there ever since they tiled my roof, just waiting for Carmelo's roof to get to that stage. As you know the roof needs to come off and be redone and to that end Carmelo was withholding final payment to Ivan the project manager until he establishes exactly how much that is going to cost. Well, didn't I just get the most interesting call today from Abigail my builder. He tells me that the night watchman reports that this morning Ivan showed up with 2 trucks, cut the lock off of the gate and proceeded to take back (aka steal) Carmelo's roof tiles. I suppose in some warped way he supposes them to be his. I am not sure what he has done with them but I suspect that he has given the owner of the store where they were purchased some sob story about how he never got paid and has returned them for a refund. Tomorrow Abigail is going to go file a police report regarding the theft and after Carmelo consults with his lawyer he is hopefully going to press charges of theft against Ivan. Hm-m-m-m-m-m I am curious where this one could go. Stay tuned it sounds like it has the makings of a soap opera.....luego
2 comments:
I don't like you getting tangled up in this messy business.
Well, if I turn up dead you'll know where to look....Rose
Post a Comment