Thursday, October 29, 2009

Oops, There is Another Update

Well, just when I thought I was done, wouldn't ya know it. I called Abagail last night to see if David had returned the tile; he hadn't. I called Norma to see if she could find out why. He told her he had been busy and hadn't got around to making the arrangements. Suddenly I get this urgent message. Call David, the police have contacted his office and he is really upset. I called David and asked if he could please return the tiles to where he had found them. He is going to see if his men can do it tomorrow. Interesting how this has suddenly become a priority now that the police want to talk to him. Gosh I hope he hurries up before they impound them for evidence or something. You might have to check back yet again for another update....luego

1 comment:

Mike and Maureen said...

Hope this ends the saga and there are no more incidents. Drama is best when watched on TV.