Friday, October 23, 2009

Night Lights



I have been so preoccupied with reporting on the tile theft that I have neglected to post the remainder of my pictures of the house. It was really cold the night that I took these, see the flakes in the air and the snow on the ground! I was so happy that we finally had lights at night on the outside of the house and even in the front portico. The light is hanging in the dome. I forgot to take a picture of it but I will be back soon and when I get the internet I can post all sorts of pictures. I plan to return in mid November but it will take a week or two to get the internet up and running. I scooped out an internet provider and they are quite sure that they can provide internet service in our location. I hope so because I'll go crazy without it.
NOTE* OK I confess it was probably about 75 degrees and that white is reflection of the light on the wet grass and the 'flakes' are raindrops on my lens....gotcha didn't I!

2 comments:

Barry and Lana said...

Yeah, you got me - I was astounded that it was cold enough to snow, sure looks like it though. Su casa es muy buena.

Mike and Maureen said...

It looks beautiful, you can be my contractor anytime.