Tuesday, October 20, 2009
One Part of the Mystery Solved
Update: Abagail went on Sunday morning to file a report with the police. I doubt they will do any kind of an investigation unless Carmelo wants to press charges but they did tell him that because he broke a lock to gain entry to the development that makes it more serious for Ivan. I spoke with Abagail today and he tells me that Ivan returned the roof tiles to David Carballeda where they were purchased. He found that out by talking to one of the truck drivers (aren't small town's wonderful, everybody knows everybody and all of their business to boot). Apparently they were David Carballeda's trucks. I have not been able to determine if David gave him a refund but when I spoke with David on Monday morning he didn't seem to have any knowledge of what I was talking about. Hopefully the slimy @#$#!#% did not get any refund because if he did Carmelo can kiss his money goodbye as short of suing him he will never get $15,000 out of Ivan to compensate him for his screw ups. Its a good thing I have informants. About 6 months ago Ivan wanted to get rid of my night watchman because he was costing so much and Carmelo's was cheaper. I said no, I wanted to keep mine because he lives on the edge of the property and could keep a better eye on it; I didn't want to burn any bridges. So we kept mine and got rid of Carmelo's and now I am really happy that I made that decision, now that the chickens have come home to roost.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment