Wednesday, March 28, 2012
Issac
Issac is my repayo specialist. He is the man that was in so much pain he could hardly walk let alone work. I had told him that I would take him to the chiropractor after my company left and I did. For the first few treatments he was somewhat better, then he seemed to get worse. The sciatic nerve was giving him pain down his leg and at times he could not sleep. He didn't work for 2 weeks and I was beginning to think that he had a job elsewhere. I was finding it difficult to believe that he was in more pain than before.
Oddly enough he was not telling the chiropractor that he wasn't working so I started to give full disclosure to the doctor. Finally last visit on Monday he told the chiro that he was laying in bed all day. I am sure that he doesn't have an orthopedic mattress and I know how sore my back can get if I lay about too long so I offered to go and get him so that he didn't need to ride his bike here (it is uphill almost all the way). I told him that the work was easy and that he could sit to do the work if he needed to. Yesterday I went and got him and brought him here along with his bike which he could ride home as it is downhill. Today he reports that he has NO pain...yeah!!
I had decided to suspend treatment until his back calmed down but now am not sure that I will have to. I'll play that one by ear. He has 12 treatments total and then a re-evaluation. We have completed 9 of the 12. Thank you God for his apparent recovery.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I couldn't find the original pic of Isaac when you first mentioned trying to help him but it seems to me his work posture is still the same and he hasn't learned to bend his knees to lift and lower heavy things. I sure hope your chiro treatments help him. You're wonderful for trying!!!
These are original pictures and yes the chiro did show him how to lift and has given him exercises which he says he is doing???
Post a Comment