I though it about time that I updated the progress in the back yard. It doesn't seem that we made too much progress but there is some stuff that you can't see. For example the outside wall of the gazebo has been repayoed with the 'rock' motif the same as the rest of the house, planters and ditches. Then they put in the first part of the perimeter wall. This wall will actually be more or less level, not slope off towards the gazebo as it does in the pictures because it needs to be backfilled.
As you look down this side of it (below) I plan to put a bump out about half way down which will curve out and come back in. That will form the basis for my little water feature which I have planned hopefully to attract the birds to bath in the dry season and standing water is scarce. That is coincidentally when we are here. I hope it works as planned.
No comments:
Post a Comment