Monday, March 19, 2012

Tin is on the Roof

Now the roof is on the gazebo.  It will get painted with tar and later (next year) they will put the roof tiles like  are on the house.  Jeffery finished hauling dirt into the yard, now all I have to do is wait for a few good rains to compact it so that it will settle and I can add more.  It is very dry this year, unlike years in the past, and so I am afraid that I am going to have to come back in June to do my plantings as the sod will just die if it doesn't get enough water to develop a good root system.


Below is the wall with the rocks on it.  The space without rocks is where my water feature will be located.  They are going to start on that today.  Hopefully by the time I leave in a month everything will be more or less finished.

No comments: