Slowly but slowly they are making progress on the yard. Friday the roofer showed up and started to do the roof on the gazebo.
In the meantime Abigail prepared the top rail of the balustrades for concrete by tying them together with steel.
Thursday they were finally ready to pour the top of the wall.
Meanwhile Hormelis moved in more dirt. It is a big job and he has been working alone because Jeffery seems to have landed a job of some sort with a mechanic. I hope so, that would be right up his alley but I will miss the little beggar. If I live long enough it may just all get done. I don't think that I will get the tiles on the roof this year nor will I get the water feature built but hey, that is small spuds for next year.
No comments:
Post a Comment