Thursday, December 19, 2013

Last Year, This Year

So if you don't believe me the proof is in the pudding.  These pictures were taken 10 months apart.  You can see why I was so shocked!!  You would think I would have learned by now wouldn't you.
 Taken Feb 1, 2013
Taken Nov 27, 2013                                                                                                                                  
 Approximately the same time frame, not quite the same angle but you get the gist.  Note the small bushes between the 2 houses are now about 25' tall.  I will have to cut these off at the ground when I leave to keep them from getting too leggy and sparse.  The birds love them and now we have a lot of birds.  In fact I have at least 2 new species which I had not seen before.  Plus we have seen the toucans (fiery billed aricaris) down at this end twice this year and that is the first time they have been seen outside of the tree in the park where the nest is. That was very exciting.

No comments: