Finally I am back and have my internet up and running so that I can post something. I can't really use that as my total excuse as I have had it working for about 1 and 1/2 weeks now but I have been busy. I arrived November the 19th but Carmelo and his friend Florence came with me and for about 2 weeks I was very busy getting things sorted out for them so that I can continue some work on the house. Anyhow this is what greeted me when I got here. I was stunned at the beauty of the back yard in such a short time and tomorrow I will post the pictures from last year for comparison. I am so not used to this as in Canada it would have taken about 5 years to develop the yard to this point. Check it out.
No comments:
Post a Comment