That staple starchy diet is not conducive to weight loss as you can see, but my little buddy Porfirio is growing you can see. He is so cute and he just loves me. I spent a lot of time with him last year trying to teach him his alphabet. After a year and a half of school (repeating grade 1) he did not even know his alphabet. I think he has a learning problem but I was able to teach it to him. He is such a cutie.
Tuesday, December 31, 2013
Dia del Madre
Once again Dec 8th is Dia del Madre (Mother's Day in English). It is widely celebrated here with big parties where everyone gets drunk (and probably pisses mother off). They give gifts like it was Christmas, in fact my watchman/gardener Hormelis never gives us a Christmas gift but wouldn't think of missing Mothers Day. This year was no exception. They came bearing gifts for both Donna and myself. They had obviously put a lot of thought into the gift this year as they had a mirror custom carved for me with my name on it. I thought it was so sweet as they spelled my name all wrong. Note it is Roselin Lilo. Needless to say it is now one of my highly prized possessions.
That staple starchy diet is not conducive to weight loss as you can see, but my little buddy Porfirio is growing you can see. He is so cute and he just loves me. I spent a lot of time with him last year trying to teach him his alphabet. After a year and a half of school (repeating grade 1) he did not even know his alphabet. I think he has a learning problem but I was able to teach it to him. He is such a cutie.
That staple starchy diet is not conducive to weight loss as you can see, but my little buddy Porfirio is growing you can see. He is so cute and he just loves me. I spent a lot of time with him last year trying to teach him his alphabet. After a year and a half of school (repeating grade 1) he did not even know his alphabet. I think he has a learning problem but I was able to teach it to him. He is such a cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment