I have had numerous requests for pictures of the house so I am sending a few. The living room furniture is a wicker patio set which we will later put outside on the patio, bought for the princely sum of $360 including another arm chair and the coffee table. The little table and chair set is to go upstairs in the bonus room. It is kind of nice to be able to get some of these purchases out of the way so that furnishing the house in the end will not be such a financial burden. I will probably continue to add bits and pieces here and there as the year progresses. I sure would like to paint this place but probably won't bother unless I find I am really in need of something to occupy my time.
Ivan will be ordering the steel today so in 3 weeks or so he should be ready to start the foundations. I am meeting with the architect so should have a better idea of a timeline for construction. I had better get off this computer before I miss my appointment....Later
No comments:
Post a Comment