Not too much to report today. Another hot day and more shopping. I have decided to have a cupboard built for the kitchen that we will take to the garage of the new house. We renovated, we moved the stove outside into the laundry room/outdoor store room. It is gas and I just couldn´t bring myself to lighting a fire in the house when it will roast us out. We got a barbeque set up out there as well so all the cooking will be out of the house. This frees up more space in the kitchen to put a cabinet.
The architect still can´t open the plans and so have not sorted that out yet. There is supposed to be a backhoe on site tomorrow or Monday to level the lot and clear trees. My sister Gail is due to arrive here on Wednesday and we leave to go sailing on Thursday. I will be ready for a change by then.
I met a man at the local store who tells me that they have DSL internet there and so I am hoping that I don´t have to go door pounding to see if anyone has a phone line. Apparently it can change from one street to the next. This man is Spanish but is training to be a translator and so is anxious to practice his English on us so I think I can line up some free Spanish lessons. I would like to be able to do more than tell someone to get the heck out of my way!! Bed time here so I am off. Sorry I have nothing more exciting to report....hasta luego
No comments:
Post a Comment