Monday, November 3, 2008

Back of the House

Just carrying on from the last pictures, I have now moved out onto the outdoor patio outside of the living room. The door to the MBR is on the left.
I've kept backing up onto the outdoor cooking/eating area. The steps ahead are the ones that will be moved towards me 3 feet to make that upper area bigger so that our outdoor furniture will fit up there comfortably.
Now I have left the outdoor area and I can see the windows for the sitting area off of the MBR as well as the sidewalk which goes around the house.
This is still the sidewalk but I have gone over to the MBR windows and shot back towards the outdoor cooking area. That is the garage off to the right.
Same shot except that I have stepped back even farther so that you can see the whole of the back of the house. All of these patio areas will be covered and the walkway will be under the eve.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This place is absolutely Amazing
It looks Beautiful....