Every morning I go for a walk. There is a little dog that I have named Sophie. I believe that she belongs to the neighbor but the guy next door has been feeding her because she was too thin and nursing pups. Anyhow, being a good little beggar, Sophie has wormed her way over to my place. In the morning she is waiting for me as I go for my walk and then I give her some food when I get back. She now comes on my walks with me so as not to lose track of me and miss getting fed.
Anyhow, yesterday as we went for our walk she was dawdling along behind and so I called her. She ran and caught up and when she got to me I reached down to give her a pat. As I did so, my glasses which were in my shirt must have fallen out. I discovered them missing when I got home and inspite of retracing my steps twice I was unable to locate them.
So off I went to Optica Lopez. With no appointment, within a half hour, I had my (free) eye exam, chosen frames and ordered the glasses. So for $245 US including tax (about $300 Cdn) I got veri-grey, progressive lenses with anti scratch coating and those indestructible frames, you know the kind you can sit on and they don't break, all ready in 3 days. Such a deal. I had been threatening to get glasses here but had not done it so I guess God was pushing me...go....go....go. Sometimes I need a push.
No comments:
Post a Comment