
Just a quick post tonight as I am up fidgeting and can't sleep, yet I am too tired to concentrate on this. This is a little guy doing some plastering. He walks back and forth on that wobbly scaffold, stepping over his box of cement. He lays on the plaster.....

.....and then he takes a 2x4 and smoothes it off. He adds more where necessary and when he has it smooth to his satisfaction then he splashes a bit of water on it and trowels it flat. He is doing an excellent job. They will then add another coat of gypsum on top of that and it will be very close to looking like drywall when it is all done. Because there is no roof on the house they stretch tarps over the area until it dries so that the rain does not ruin the plaster. Hence the lovely blue tarp in the first of my pictures a few days ago.
1 comment:
Hi Rose and Harry. The house is looking great. Exciting seeing it all come together. I guess I will have to be adding Panama to my list of travel destinations!! (LOL) Hope you are both well. Take care. Laura Jean
Post a Comment