Monday, November 10, 2008

Outdoor Cooking Area

OK, so to continue the tour, I am now inside the dining area of the kitchen looking out onto the outdoor patio area. This upper level will be extended out to where that dirt line on the wall ends.
Now I am still in the house but looking into the outdoor cooking/eating area. The door to the garage is ahead and the cooking area will be off to the left. The sink first and then the stove and then the BBQ.
I am just further into the outdoor cooking/eating area. The garage door is on the left and I am looking out into the yard.

Now I am at the end of the outdoor cooking/eating area near the garage door looking back into the outdoor patio area. You can see the door to the MBR on the left. It is the upper level of this patio area that will be enlarged.

This should put it all into perspective now. I am on that upper patio that I just refered to standing by the door to the MBR shooting back over to the outdoor cooking/eating area

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's going to be beautiful. The flow seems to be very nice. When do you think it'll be ready for occupancy?