Wednesday, February 18, 2009

OnVacation in Florida

Just a quick note to any of my devoted followers to let you know that I will not be posting for a week or so because I have gone to Florida. We came down to Panama through Florida this time so that Harry could hit the Zephyerhills swap meet on his way back. We stay with friends here (another Model T guy) and Harry and Carl love to go to the swap meet. Then they spend the rest of their time tinkering on the Model T's. I was not planning to go along because the tickets were too expensive, but as the time approached they got cheaper until I was able to go for about $425 return. I am happy to be able to join him because I get to shop for clothing here and they have GOOD deals. This also gives me a break from my duties of house building, I hope that they don't make any fatal errors in my absence. The drywaller should be well into the job by the time I return and the window guy should be well into his as well.. Hopefully they will even have started tiling the roof. New pictures when I return...hasta luego...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

A whole week!!! AAAGGGHHH!

Rose & Harry said...

Yeah right, like anybody really cares...Rose

Anonymous said...

Hey, you guys should Skype me and Tyler when you get this message. It's a little bit important.. Not life or death, or anything, but please skype us!