Thursday, September 17, 2009

Abigail my Builder


I have grown very fond of Abigail my builder, he is a lovely man. Not perhaps the most organized individual in the world, but very kind and caring. Here he is studying his blueprints on the hood of his old car. The man in the background is his son-in-law Lucho, another lovely man.
I trust he has by now finished all he can do on our house to this point. He told Linda that there were many things on this house that he did not know how to do but he just prayed to his God (he is a devout Seventh Day Adventest) that he would show him the way to do it and he did it. I think that he spent many nights worrying about building this house properly. He has done an amazing job and I am very happy.

No comments: