
Just a couple of pictures of the outside of the house. It doesn't look too much different than it did before except that the painting and steel are finished and the lights are installed.

What does look different though is the garage now that the balcony is done. The steel doors in the picture below sissor open so that there are no obstructions to the view from up there. Note that in the bottom picture they are closed. I LOVE the way he did the concrete balustrades with the little arch between them. I think that they are so cute. The only thing that needs finishing here is the drywall on the ceiling overhead.

I was parking my truck in the garage by the time I left and it is now being stored there.
1 comment:
So beautiful!! I don't know how you can stand the waiting (for it to be finished). I'm excited to visit you there.
Post a Comment