
OK, I am out of pictures of interest so I must take my leave now. This is the small plane that flies between David and Panama City. I am returning to Panama on the 3rd of October with my friend Carmelo who is building a house in the same development. I will be posting more pictures of my, hopefully completed house then so...stay tuned....Luego....Rose
2 comments:
Hi Rosalie,
I finally got a chance to look at your blog with Gaylene's help. The house looks beautiful. It looks like you put alot of hard work into designing it. It looks like the house is just about complete so you can now start enjoying it more instead of just working on it. I'm curious as to where you got your furnture from. Did you buy it in Panama or did you have it shipped from Calgary? Next time I'm in the city I'll visit your blog again. Your Saskatchewan friend Blandina.
Have a safe trip Saturday - looking forward to seeing the finished house. You have done an amazing job designing it!
Post a Comment