
At last the guy is here doing the ceilings. He was supposed to have started 3 weeks ago but he works a few hours here and a few hours there and is holding us up. They can't paint the walls nor tile the floors until the ceiling is in. The electrician is trying to run the tubes for the security systems and he can't even do that until the framing is in for the ceiling as he needs to lay the pipes on top of the framework. The framework is quit an intricate network of light steel all suspended from the rafters.


This is the guest bedroom framework completed. The living room will have 3 levels like this and end in a dome like the one below. This dome is in the front portico area. Then on the outside level it will have indirect lighting on a dimmer switch. I think the effect will be nice. The outdoor terrace will have 2 levels and then the
indirect lighting on the outside level as well.

I am not sure how he plans to attach the drywall to this framework but it should be cool when it is done. Maybe I will have a
Michaelangelo type picture painted in it someday, who knows.
2 comments:
Glad your ceilings have been completed - can cross that off your list - that list must be getting shorter? So much seem to be have been completed since you arrived earlier this year. Hey - are you going to be in town for the April 5th meeting? That's my first Sunday home - joked with Brenda R - did they choose that date for me?(lol) Take care and have a good day. LJ
No Laura, they are not finished, I would be doing the happy dance if they were. He is just nicely started. No I will not be there Apr 5 soory to have to miss it....Love Rose
Post a Comment