
Neil, our friend who did the original drawings on the house keeps asking me for pictures of the exterior elevations. I didn't do the back Neil, but I did a side shot of the end of the garage. I didn't go out there yesterday as I was busy but today when I got there they had applied the trim on the side of the garage. It really breaks up the height and makes it look awesome. I had to do a panorama of the garage side as I couldn't get far enough away to get it all in one shot. As you can see the
casita is still blocking the whole view. I hope these pictures help you get the whole picture Neil. Double click them to make them big. Let me know what you think....Rose
1 comment:
The house is looking amazing. It has been great seeing it being built from the ground up. Enjoy the weekend. Laura
Post a Comment