
I spotted these two little noisey suckers having lunch in a tree on a lot across the street. They are noisey but cute and there are a lot of them around. Apparently there are a lot of monkeys along the river bottom across the road. Thank goodness the trees we have are unhospitable to monkeys as those things can be a real nuisance. I didn't think that there were monkeys in the area. There are apparently giant ant eaters and sloths in the area as well. There is also an armadillo hole on the lot across the street. He can move into my yard if he likes. Anything that eats bugs is OK with me. The good news is I am told that there are no trantulas in the area...yeah! I had a mini animal and bird identification sheet and Ormelus my night watchman who knows everything was telling me about what is and isn't here. There are skunks, porcupines and possums as well as codi mundi to boot. I wonder what those night cameras on the side of the house are going to pick up...h-m-m-m-m.
1 comment:
The house is looking great - love the trim too. Nice to know you will always have visitors (feathery and crawly visitors too). Guess you will be heading back to Calgary in a few weeks. Hope it warms up for us when we return in April. Take care. LJ
Post a Comment