With your windows now in - love all the different views you will have to enjoy the warmth of the sun - especially curled up with a good book too.
Well I leave for Calgary Wednesday night - YIPPEEE!!! 11 weeks is way to long to be away from my home - my foundation of family and friends. I know I won't see you on April 5th - maybe the 19th?? I am in Ottawa for Easter to celebrate my dad's 70th b-day (my last of my travels for a bit). Safe travels to Calgary when it is your turn to do so. Take care and hoping you are having a good weekend. Laura Jean
1 comment:
With your windows now in - love all the different views you will have to enjoy the warmth of the sun - especially curled up with a good book too.
Well I leave for Calgary Wednesday night - YIPPEEE!!! 11 weeks is way to long to be away from my home - my foundation of family and friends. I know I won't see you on April 5th - maybe the 19th?? I am in Ottawa for Easter to celebrate my dad's 70th b-day (my last of my travels for a bit). Safe travels to Calgary when it is your turn to do so. Take care and hoping you are having a good weekend. Laura Jean
Post a Comment