The hike started off thorough the bush on a muddy trail. I took my shoes off and braved it barefoot rather than ruin them.
In about 10 minutes we came to a very rugged beach with strong surf.
At one point we had to ford a small stream, we got wet but it was fun. I felt like Indiana Jones.
The road from there took us back to the park entrance. There were some mules in a corral with packs on. Upon inquiring I discovered that they were there to take people over to another beach about a one hour ride away. That sounded like fun. Next time I would do it differently.
On the way back we volunteered to walk over the worst spots in the road to save on his car.
We were pushing off early so had to be back by 5:30. The evening show was an acrobat juggler, he was excellent. Among other things he placed a wine bottle on a small round table, put a small squishy ball on the top and then stood on his head and proceeded to twirl two rings on each arm in a boat that was rocking...top that!
1 comment:
Very good info. I am an old friend of the Gayfords and Wayne and I have been talking about buying property in Panama. I believe I met you in Ab many years ago.
We presently live in Mexico, on the Sea of Cortez just south of Az.
Do you know anything about Puerto Armuellas? My email is permitmefour@hotmail.com
Post a Comment