Monday, June 22, 2009

Beehive of Activity

The house was a beehive of activity today. First there was the tile guy installing tiles in the patio.
Then there was the painter guy painting the second coat on the ceiling upstairs.
Then there was the electrician putting in the pony panel and installing the lights and fans upstairs.
Then the drywaller showed up, wonders never cease!
And the steel guy was there finishing up the front doors. These are the doors upstairs not the front doors but here he is hard at work. On top of that the security guys were there installing the cameras and last but not least the repayo guy was there doing the trim work around the garage doors. I felt like I was in the way no matter where I went because most of these guys have 2 or 3 helpers so in total there were 14 men working today. Maybe the house will get finished after all. Oh, and by the way, those little green lizards that I posted a few days ago were baby iguanas as I discovered today the wood pile is full of them, I saw 5 today of varying sizes. Two tiny ones were noshing on a leaf, very cute.

No comments: