Just a
quick post
with a
picture of this man. He
was on the street in downtown David. He
is blind and had made all of his musical
instruments except for
the flutafone.
The can on his wrist appears to be some kind of a horn with the bulb on the end. I don't know what the deal on that is. The metal
things straped to his legs were made of scrap metal
and nails. There is a chain on the end of the flute that attaches to the middle of the tamborine on his leg. If he raises the end of the flute it makes the metal thing tinkle. That tamborine is then somehow connected to the other one so probably they both will make noise if he raises the end of the flute. I
am not sure what the other white tube tucked into his left arm represented, I didn't stay for the entire concert.
Anyhow he
was tootling out a
little tune
and keeping beat with his tamborines
on his legs. I
thought he
was very ingenious so I
took his picture and gave him a
dollar for the privilege. I
appreciate anyone who tries. He was no dummy, he parked himself next to the bank and the security guards were watching him. They were eyeing Aroldo who was hanging around me as if they expected him to take the money I had just given the man. Double click him to make him bigger so you can see everything I am talking about.
No comments:
Post a Comment