Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Moved at Last



At last the big day has arrived! I was so busy getting the all of my 'craplola' (it's a family joke) on and off of the truck that I almost forgot to get pictures. They were still working on the upstairs so we had to just dump it in the garage for now but most of the big stuff is here. I actually had more than this truck would hold and it is a good sized truck. The man in the middle is Aroldo my interperter and Spanish teacher. To the left is one of his strong friends and to the right Abigail my builder. The upstairs should be finished tomorrow and ready for occupancy. I will post pictures of the room. It looks like one of those 'makeover shows' where you take the really ugly woman and in one week transform her into a beauty. You will be emazed (another family joke) so stand by.

No comments: