Monday, June 8, 2009

Grid in Ceiling in Office

I am not sure if this picture will make any sense to anybody, however it is a picture of the ceiling in the office. The ceiling is in 3 levels. The first is the 2 foot octagonal section around the edge. Then the ceiling takes a jump up 18" to the grid which resembles an X and O game board. Then it jumps another 18" to finish off at 14 feet. It will make more sense when there is drywall on it but it was a bit of a puzzle to build and the young man did a very good job. The drywaller has showed up for 3 days in a row. Just one guy with an assistant but at least they are coming. I think he sends a representive incase I decide to dismiss them. I would dismiss them but apparently drywallers are hard to come by and I don't want to be without anyone and then have to beg them to come back; that would not be a good situation to be in. So I will struggle along with the bones that they throw me....alas...!

I still have a small leak in the roof over the bathroom in the master bedroom. It is a very small leak but a leak nontheless. It is driving Abilgail crazy trying to find it. He said that he spent 4 hours out there the other day crawling around trying to locate and seal it. We will see how sucessful he was if it rains again tonight. So far it doesn't look like it is going to.

3 comments:

Laura Jean said...

It does look a jigsaw puzzle maze up in that ceiling - but it also looks like that screen saver on Windows too - so can the grid change colours?? (lol). Glad to read your drywaller is coming regularly now - always a good sign. I do hope that leak is found soon - how frustrating for you and Abilgail too. Take care - have a good week Rosalie. LJ

Erin Rebecca said...

Did your computer problems fix themselves?

Rose & Harry said...

Yes, I was in the shop and did that because I wasn't dong it anymore and when I got home it is now fine, I must have scared it...Rose