

Steelman (aka Ivan) has been busy again. He got both of the front arches done and is working today on installing the doors on the balcony opening upstairs. He does lovely work and I am very happy with the results. I don't feel like I am in 'jail' inside the house partly because they are not on the actual windows in the house which gives us a buffer space and partly because they add a decorative architectural element to the house. I think they are beautiful and add interest to the look of the house.

Do-do-do, Looking out my front door....sing along now...

I took a couple of shots inside the house. As you can see the ceilings are in but not finished. From the far side of the LR looking out the front.

From the front door looking out the back.
1 comment:
The steel sure adds a different dimension to the arches (love it). Hope all is going well. We finally got some warm weather - even had a thunderstorm last night.
Post a Comment