Friday, June 5, 2009

The Completed Roof





So here are the promised pictures, finally the roof is completed. I still have one leak in the MBR bathroom so we cannot close up the ceiling in there until it has been located and sealed. Abigail is waiting for it to rain so that he can crawl up in there when it is raining and try to locate it. It is small but none the less water is water and it does damage. I think that the tiles make the house look beautiful and am very happy with them. Now if only I could get the drywaller working more than one day a week...

2 comments:

Laura Jean said...

The roof looks great Rosalie. It was great having tea with you before you left for Panama. I am sure you heard about the change at church - no worries for us we have the internet and phone to stay in touch. Take care - maybe you can ask your drywall to start coming more frequently - unless he wants to pay for all the delays he is going to cause you. LJ

Erin Rebecca said...

It does look good... hope you find the leak...guess we will hope for some rain when Abigail is around:)