Thursday, June 26, 2008

Pretty Little Bug Catcher


I was walking around yesterday when something scurried like a mouse past this pipe. I caught him out of the corner of my eye but he was gone. Then I spotted him in the grass but he wouldn't hold still for a photo. Then to my amazement he crawled up on this pipe and posed for me for about a minute. I was even able to walk around and squat to get a better shot. He was very little (about 4 inches long) and so pretty. Not sure you can call a little lizard cute, but if there is a cute contest I think he would have a good shot at winning.

1 comment:

Laura Jean said...

Nice little bug eating friend you have Rose. Yes the garage is going up quickly - I remember being in your shoes watching my house being built. Little things like seeing the hole in the ground, the walls in cement and everything else that follows - it is so exciting seeing a thought or image in your mind become reality. Hey maybe I will have to venture to Panama one day and see it face to face. Take care - Happy Canada Day too - safe trip home too.