
It was just a routine drive back from the beach after meeting with Ivan. Suddenly the road, which is usually there, ended. As you can see it was covered in sand and littered with cowboys on horseback.

As I stopped in stunned disbelief they came charging in pairs and (in this case 2 pairs) down the middle of the street. I looked around and decided that forward was not an option so I made the only turn that I could which was right. It quickly became apparent that this road was not going to take me around the block so I turned around and went back to the rodeo. I then got out of my truck and asked some spectators (all in Spanish I might add) how to get around all of this as I needed to get to David. They informed me that there was no way around and that I would just have to drive through it.

So off I went and the party continued. I stayed to the right and the cowboys continued to come down the center whooping and yelling and hanging on to each other in pairs. I am not sure that they weren't just holding each up other after imbibing too much Jose Cuervo. The street was blocked for at least 1/4th of a mile (.4km). I had my window down and the horses hooves threw sand over and in my truck. I was driving when I took this picture so it is not the greatest, but you get my drift. So, now have I seen everything? I doubt it.
1 comment:
Yahoo!
I was beginning to wonder Rosie Dearest - Why this fixation with all the Panamanian Male Butt! Before i went for my surgery, all I could see in your pictures was 15 or 20 Male Butts in each one! But these pictures are much more civilized. -- Dave
Post a Comment